Ionic Silver a non toxic, natural anti- biotic safe for humans and animals. Stimulates new growth to replace damage tissue, suffocates and kills bad bacteria, fungus and virus. Tasteless, odourless making it easy to take.
Also may help in the relief of skin conditions (like mud fever/greasy heal, ringworm, itchy skin, acne) , infected wounds, ulcers, burns (including sun burn), insect bites, conjunctivitis and much more! Try it and see the results!
Ionic Silver (Silver Ions) that offers a protection against bacterial, viral and fungal infections. Ionic silver can be taken orally or topically will not sting or irritate and is safe enough to spray in eyes.
Ask for information brochure when ordering.
Also available in 1ltr bottle.